Interested in this course? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11 Videos
- 2 Texts
- 14 PDFs
- 12 Audios
- 1 Download
Do you want more income and life-changing information you can share with your clients?
- Assess conditions to prevent disease by reading people’s faces and bodily symptoms
- Confidently work with clients as a knowledgeable coach
- Allow your business to THRIVE
- To assess clients using the ancient wisdom of Visual Diagnosis and Meridian Diagnosis
- How to tweak a client’s diet and lifestyle to empower the healing process
- Understand what valuable advice is needed for the client after reviewing their lifestyle and habits
- How to position yourself as an expert in your field
- How to up-level your packages with new techniques
- How to maintain long term clients and continue to take on new clients
- How to set up a successful business and ensure monetary flow
Learn these techniques and you’ll be surprised by what you can do for your clients, prospective clients and your own personal health.
Andrea Beaman (HHC, AADP, CHEF) is a nationally renowned Holistic Health Coach and Natural Foods Chef. Named one of the top 100 Most Influential Health and Fitness Experts of 2012 by Greatist.com, she is also a recipient of the Natural Gourmet Institute’s Award for Excellence in Health-Supportive Education and a Health Leadership award from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Since 1999, she has been teaching individuals and health practitioners how to harness the body’s own preventative and healing powers with nutritional practices that are:
- Seasonal, local and organic
- Aligned with your environment and unique biochemistry
- Rooted in traditional wisdom, intuition, and common sense
- Focused on the physical, emotional and spiritual contributors to good health
An energetic and engaging speaker with a talent for imparting knowledge in a loving, joyful way, Andrea’s passion for good health and natural healing is contagious.
In addition to hosting her award-nominated cooking show Fed Up!, she has been featured on Top Chef, The View, CBS news, Fox News, Emeril Live and Martha Stewart’s Whole Living radio. She also teaches classes and seminars at a wide range of institutions nationwide, including The Institute For Integrative Nutrition, Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, The 92nd St Y, The Natural Gourmet Institute, The James Beard House and the New York Open Center.
Andrea is the author of The Whole Truth – How I Naturally Reclaimed My Health, and You Can Too!, The Eating and Recipe Guide – Better Food, Better Health, Health is Wealth – Make a Delicious Investment in You! and Happy Healthy Thyroid- The Essential Steps to Healing Naturally.